Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cheap Huggies Diapers and Pulls Ups at CVS

This week at CVS you can get Jumbo packs of Huggies diapers or Pull Ups 2 for $18. Then you get $4 in Extra Bucks(EBs) to use towards your next purchase. Combine coupons with these and you've got a sweet deal. I got 2 packs of Pull Ups and used a $2 off coupon for one and a $1.50 off coupon for the other. Oh, and one of my coupons was for Huggies diapers so apparently you can use the diaper coupons on Pull Ups, but not the other way around. So my final cost was:

$18-3.50 (coupons)-$4(EBS)= $10.50 for 2 or $5.25 per pack!

2 comments:

  1. ilove your tips, even if I don't buy diapers anymore. Did you know blake only uses pull ups at night and he is paccy free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing (except w/ diapers, not pull-ups)! The guy at the counter asked me if I had another one at home or if I was just stocking up for this one on the way...just stocking up when I find good deals!

    ReplyDelete