Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Ben & Jerry's Deal (Why do they hate me?)

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. We have been crazy busy enjoying this summer. Well, I didn' think it would get any better than $1.50 for Ben & Jerry's at Target, but Publix has outdone them. Through Tuesday B & J are buy one get one free at Publix (This also applies to Starbucks ice cream for those of you who don't need a defibrulator after having coffee!). There is also a coupon in one of the booklets by the entrance to get $1.00 off two B &J. If you notice that I've put on a few pounds in a few weeks you'll know why. I also have allergies (hence a sore throat) giving me the perfect excuse to eat ice cream regularly! So.....
2 Ben and Jerry's - $7.58 (regular price)
-$3.79 for BOGO
-$1.00 for coupon
=$2.79 for 2
= $1.40/$1.39 a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment