Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Savings at Target this Week!

I made a trip to Target yesterday and got some great deals so I thought I would share some of them with you. They are running several promotions where you buy certain products and get others for free.

1. Buy 2 bags of Archer Farms chips (on sale for $2.33) and get a jar of Archer Farms salsa free. You can print out coupons for $1 off Archer Farms chips at www.afullcup.com . Just click on coupons and target coupon generator. You can print 2 of these.

2 bags of chips and salsa = 6.99 (sale price)
-$2.33 for free salsa = $4.66
-$2.00 for 2 coupons = $2.66 for 2 bags of chips and salsa!


2. My good friends Ben and Jerry are on sale this week! Check this out! They are $2.50 a piece, but if you buy 5 you get a $5 Target gift card so it's like you paid $1.50 a piece. Also included in this deal is Breyers Ice Cream 1.5 Quarts and Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. I got 4 Ben and Jerry's and a Skinny Cow. Isn't that a contradiction???


3. Buy Skippy peanut butter and Welch's squeezable grape jelly (both on sale for $1.79) and get a free loaf of Arnold bread (worth $2.99). This is great bread. All natural and yummy. You can also buy the skippy natural peanut butter. I know the jelly isn't all natural, but cut me some slack. It's stinkin' cheap. You get peanut butter, jelly, and bread for a whopping $3.58.


4. The pull ups deal I mentioned in an earlier post is going on, but is also good for Huggies diapers. Check out my previous post for info on this, but I basically got 3 packages of Pull Ups for $13.97.


5. For all you mommies or teachers out there, the dollar spot at our Target had all kinds of fun kids craft things this week. There were kids scissors, foam kits to make animals, pom poms, giggle eyes, stamps, stickers, pipe cleaners, foam shapes and more! I got tons of craft stuff to do with the kids this summer for $20. It will be well worth it. They love this stuff and it will keep them busy with something creative rather than just watching TV or something. Check your Target to see if they have this stuff. I was at the West Nashville store.

No comments:

Post a Comment